Criminal Justice Cookbook
Here’s an unusual cookbook. It’s called ‘Great Recipes from Southwest Missouri Criminal Justice Agencies.’ Recipes include—
- On Patrol Pumpkin Bread, submitted by John Prine,
Captain, Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop D
- Case Solved Chicken Rotel Casserole, from Jack Merritt, Sheriff, Greene County
- Conspiracy Cordon Bleu Bundles, by Johnnie Burgess, Municipal Prosecutor for the City of Springfield
- Culprit’s Crazy Cajun Crawfish Etoufee, from Nicholas Console Jr., Resident Agent in Charge, Office of the Drug Enforcement Administration
- Magistrate’s Manicotti, from Charles Brotherton, Jr., Chief of Police, West Plains
- St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Cookies, by Nancy Cummins, Special Agent, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation
- And more than 60 more fun titles and good recipes!
The cookbook is a fundraiser that helps students in the Criminal Justice program at Evangel University attend conferences and seminars. Cookbooks sell for $10. To order, contact Editor.
To send information about your community cookbook to The Food Channel, contact us at editor. We’ll need a 100-word summary of the reason for the cookbook, what organization benefits from the funds, where to purchase it online or an email address for contact information, three recipes from the cookbook and a photo in PDF format.
And, for another Community Cookbook review, go here