Balance your nutrition. This fresh, colorful Asian vegetable stir fry features crisp bok choy, snow peas, orange bell pepper and scallions tossed in an aromatic chili orange glaze with ginger and toasted sesame oil. Great served with a side of sliced pork tenderloin for a healthy balanced meal.
Why Try? This delicious stir fry makes it easy to prepare a fresh & healthy meal in under 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared teriyaki glaze
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cups fresh snow peas, trimmed, bias sliced
- 2 cups orange bell peppers, quartered, diagonal sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 large bok choy, bias-sliced into 1-inch ribbons (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup scallions, diagonal sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Combine teriyaki glaze, orange juice, orange marmalade, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and sweet chili sauce in a saucepan and whisk to blend.
- 2 Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, until slightly thickened. Reserve.
- 3 Heat peanut oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large sauté pan.
- 4 Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic and ginger; stir fry over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until tender crisp.
- 5 Add bok choy, scallions and sesame seeds; stir fry an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- 6 Add reserved sesame chili orange sauce and stir to blend. Simmer until fully heated.