This warm, creamy, decadent bleu cheese dip is terrific with crudités or chips. It also makes an upscale addition to a tray of Buffalo Wings.
Why Try? This indulgently delicious dip is perfect for your March Mania hoops snacking. Here’s hoping your team goes far in the tourney!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 green onions, dark and light parts, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Place cream cheese, cream, garlic pepper in the bowl of a food processor or mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bleu cheese and green onion and pulse a 2 of 3 times to combine.
- 3 Spread dip into a medium baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
- 4 Serve warm.