This vibrant olive salsa adds lots of visual appeal to the baked salmon entrée. You can serve this dish with rice, sautéed spinach, steamed asparagus or garlic mashed potatoes.
Neptune Spicy Sauce for Fish can be purchased in the Food Channel Store.
Food Byte: If you only have olives with pits, you can crush them slightly with the flat side of a knife blade, then remove the pit.
- 4 - 6 ounce salmon filets, boned and skinned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Neptune Spicy Sauce for Fish
- 3 cups country mix olives, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- 2 Place salmon, skin side down, on parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- 3 Combine olive oil and sauce, mixing well to blend. Drizzle 2 tablespoons over each salmon filet.
- 4 Place in oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 5 Combine olives, red onion, parsley and sauce mixing well.
- 6 Spoon ½ cup of olive mixture over each piece of salmon.
- 7 Serve immediately.