This culinary masterpiece features marinated whole beef tenderloin in the lead role, grilled crusty brown and superbly seasoned on the outside. Slice into it and you’ll find melt-in-your-mouth tenderness and flavor that sets the gold standard for grilled beef. Best supporting accompaniment goes to Gorgonzola Cream for outstanding flavor accent.
Why Try? This beef tenderloin has a ton of WOW eye-appeal and delivers the ultimate beef experience.
- 1 (4 lb.) whole beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Herbs de Provence
- 1 Place tenderloin in large zip-lock bag; pour in soy sauce and red wine. Seal bag.
- 2 Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3 Remove meat from marinade and drain (discard marinade).
- 4 Season drained beef tenderloin evenly with salt, pepper and herbs.
- 5 Grill uncovered over medium- to medium-high heat until instant read thermometer inserted at thickest part of beef registers 130°F for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- 6 Transfer grilled tenderloin to platter; cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
- 7 Slice beef crosswise to serve.