This bistro-inspired sandwich features deli-sliced roast beef, melted Swiss cheese, grilled peppers and onions and a signature peppercorn Parmesan mayonnaise layered on buttery toasted focaccia bread.
Why Try? Incredibly easy to make; incredibly delicious to eat—this indulgent bistro sandwich takes deli-sliced roast beef & Swiss to a whole new flavor destination.
- 16 ounces (deli-style) sliced roast beef
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing, prepared
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 focaccia bread, sliced for sandwiches
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups grilled red, orange and green bell peppers and onions
- Melted butter, as needed
- 1 To prepare peppercorn Parmesan mayonnaise: combine mayonnaise, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese in bowl and whisk to blend. Reserve.
- 2 Layer roast beef, sliced cheese and grilled peppers and onions and peppercorn Parmesan mayonnaise evenly on bottom halves of foccaccia bread.
- 3 Close with top slices of bread.
- 4 Brush outer surfaces of sandwiches with melted butter.
- 5 Grill press in Panini grill set on medium-high heat until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.