A dramatic yet delicious dish that is perfect for a holiday dinner or any other special occasion.
Why Try? A simple-to-prepare black pasta dish topped with black caviar, drenched in butter and scented with fresh lemon. Its stunning visual appearance will wow your guests.
- 1 pound squid ink black capellini or angel hair pasta
- 8 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup good black caviar
- 1 Add capellini to large pot of boiling salted water and cook al dente.
- 2 Drain and immediately place hot pasta in mixing bowl with butter, lemon zest, lemon juice, and pepper. Add kosher salt to taste.
- 3 Top each serving of pasta with a dollop of caviar.