This is a rich and indulgent black chocolate treat that utilizes your favorite dark chocolate sandwich cookies blended with cream cheese.
Why Try? These mysterious black truffle-esque treats are incredibly decadent, use only two ingredients, and only take minutes to make.
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Place chocolate sandwich cookies into bowl of food processor and pulse until blended into fine crumbs.
- 2 Add cream cheese and pulse until well combined.
- 3 Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 4 Store under refrigeration and serve chilled.