Everything you love about crispy chicken tossed in a buttery, hot-and-spicy Buffalo sauce piled on a golden bubbly cheese pizza garnished with crumbled bleu cheese, fresh-chopped green onions and even more zesty Buffalo sauce.
Why Try? Because nothing beats the bold craveable flavor combination of Buffalo chicken and hot-from-the-oven pizza on game day!
- 1 (12 oz.) prepared pizza dough (refrigerated or purchased from your local pizzeria)
- 6 tablespoons Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- Olive oil, as needed
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 package (about 12 ounces) crispy chicken strips, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Ranch or bleu cheese dressing (optional)
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2 On a lightly oiled work surface, roll out or hand stretch pizza dough into a 10-inch x 14-inch rectangle. Place on an oiled baking sheet sprinkled lightly with cornmeal.
- 3 Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza crust; top with 6 ounces shredded cheese.
- 4 To prepare Buffalo sauce; combine cayenne pepper sauce and butter in a bowl and whisk to blend.
- 5 Combine 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce and heated chicken strips in a large bowl and toss to coat. Transfer Buffalo chicken strips to a cutting board and slice into 1-inch strips. Arrange on pizza crust; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 6 Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- 7 Top with crumbled bleu cheese, chopped green onions and remaining Buffalo sauce. Slice pizza into 3-inch squares.
- 8 Serve with ranch or bleu cheese dressing for dipping or drizzling, if desired.