Recipe Courtesy of The Vegetable with More.™
This hearty winter meal uses dark red kidneys, pintos and black beans. The cinnamon flavor gives this recipe a sweet kick.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.9g
Total Carbs: 60.7g
Dietary Fiber: 19.2g
- 2 pounds lean ground round beef
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH'S® BEST Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH'S® BEST Pinto Beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans BUSH'S® BEST Black Beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Sour cream
- 1 Brown ground beef in heavy Dutch oven or soup pot. Add chili powder and mix well.
- 2 Add onion and pepper to meat and cook for 2 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- 3 Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4 Top with a dollop of sour cream.