These deliciously decadent chocolate and butterscotch Witches’ Broom Sticks are a great food craft for Halloween!
Easy to make, with adult supervision, there’s nothing more fun than getting your hands a little dirty and then enjoying the tasty treats of your labor. You’ll feel just like a kid again.
Click below to find more spooky Halloween recipes:
- 1 (12 oz.) bag pretzel rods
- 1 (12 oz.) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 oz.) bag dark chocolate chips
- 1 Place pretzel rods on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 2 Melt butterscotch chips in a microwave-safe measuring cup in 15 second increments until fully melted.
- 3 Dip one end of each pretzel rod into melted butterscotch and pull away to make the broom tip.
- 4 Repeat until all rods are coated; cool on parchment.
- 5 Melt dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe measuring cup in 15 second increments until fully melted.
- 6 Drizzle dark chocolate across the pretzel rods, from the tip to the butterscotch.
- 7 Allow to cool and fully harden.
- 8 Remove from parchment and serve.