Step aside iced tea. Iced coffee is back! Inspired by his famous pastries and crème brûlée, Wolfgang Puck has designed delicious Cold Brewed Iced Coffee. Spice it up with Crème Caramel to make this specialty drink.
- 8.5 ounces Bottle Wolfgang Puck Crème Caramel
- 4 ounces Pellegrino or Water
- 1 teaspoon Myers Dark Rum, optional
- 1 In a medium bowl whisk together the Wolfgang Puck Caramel Coffee Drink, Pellegrino, dark rum and lemon juice.
- 2 Place the bowl in the freezer.
- 3 After 30 minutes, quickly remove bowl from freezer, with a fork stir the ice crystals.
- 4 One hour later, stir again. Continue until the liquid is flakey and frozen.
- 5 Scrape the coffee base with two forks this will fluff up the granita.
- 6 Scoop into a pre frozen martini glass.
- 7 Top with whipped cream and your favorite cookie.