Classic hot dogs from the Windy City piled high with sweet pickle relish, tomatoes, onions, mustard, and a pickle spear.
Why Try? If you want a Chicago dog done right, keep it simple with these tried and true toppings.
- 8 all-beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish for garnish
- 2 tablespoons tomato, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard for garnish
- 8 pickle spears
- 1 Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 2 Grill the hot dogs until they are plump and well marked.
- 3 Place one hot dog in each of the buns and top with sweet pickle relish, tomato, onion, mustard and a pickle spear. Serve.