This delicious, diabetic-friendly Chicken Cranberry Pecan Salad recipe combines fresh apples, dried cranberries, and chopped pecans with a light coating into one amazing side dish, appetizer or a healthy dessert that everyone will love!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
- 1 cup cooked skinless chicken breast chunks
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped green apple
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In a large bowl, combine chicken, pecans, apple, cranberries, and onion.
- 2 In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, and thyme. Toss with chicken mixture. Season to taste. Refrigerate at least an hour, time permitted.