The perfect game day treat! Gather around and support your favorite team with these winning sliders!
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers (about 30)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, combo of sage & oregano
- 15 slices thin smoked bacon, sliced in half
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds & membrane.
- 3 Mix together chicken, egg, bread crumbs, salt pepper and herbs.
- 4 Stuff each pepper half with chicken and top with remaining half.
- 5 Wrap each pepper with bacon slice half and place on baking sheet with bacon seam side down.
- 6 Bake for 20-25 minutes turning once half way through cooking time.