Turn leftover roast chicken or rotisserie chicken from the supermarket into delicious chicken salad.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, cut into bite-size chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, seasoned salt and pepper in large bowl. Add chicken, celery and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- 2 Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve in sandwiches or on salad greens.