This flavorful and spicy sandwich is so easy to make. It can be assembled in advance, held in the refrigerator, and cooked just before serving.
Why Try? Panini sandwiches are fun to make and provide a twist on a regular cold-cut sandwich.
- 1/2 cup prepared chipotle mayonnaise
- 8 oz. deli sliced honey smoked turkey
- 8 slices Italian bread
- 8 (1 oz.) slices Pepperjack cheese mayonnaise
- 8 slices crisp bacon
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Spread chipotle mayonnaise evenly over top and bottom of each bread slice. Place turkey slices evenly on bottom of bread slices, top each with 2 slices each of cheese, bacon and tomato; close with top halves of sandwiches.
- 2 Spread outside of sandwiches lightly with olive oil to coat bread. Place sandwiches on heated surface of panini grill. Cook on both sides until crust is nicely browned and middle is heated.