These cute little holiday wreaths make a thoughtful gift. People love the salty-sweet flavor combination.
Why Try? A personally-prepared food gift means more than something simply purchased at the mall…and these chocolate-covered pretzels are really quick and easy to make.
- 2 (20 ounce) packages chocolate almond bark
- 1 (9.25 ounce) bag of salted pretzels
- 2 (2 ounce) jars multicolor sprinkles
- 1 Melt almond bark in a double broiler or in the microwave on 50 percent power, about 3 squares at a time. Be careful not to let it burn.
- 2 Drench pretzels in the melted chocolate so that they are completely coated. Place on cookie sheet or other flat surface.
- 3 Add sprinkles quickly so they will stick to the chocolate.
- 4 Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or overnight to harden chocolate.