When craving specialty coffee, try making a Minty Mocha Latte at home, complete with chocolate dipped biscotti.
Why Try? Relax with a touch of sophistication as you enjoy a smooth latte and biscotti. It may surprise you how much even a little will revive your soul!
- 2 & 1/2 (full size) Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bars (5 pieces total)
- 4 low-fat biscotti
- 4 cups strong brewed French roast coffee, hot
- 1/3 cup 2% milk, steamed and frothed
- 1 Freeze the 1/2 full size Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bar for 2 hours. Place frozen bar in food processor and pulse until chopped into small pieces.
- 2 Melt 2 full size Dark Chocolate Mint Candy Bars (4 pieces total) in double broiler; stir until smooth.
- 3 Spread 1/4 mixture on top of each biscotti and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon chopped bar. Allow chocolate to set before serving.
- 4 Pour 1 cup hot coffee into latte cup. Top each with 1 1/2 tablespoons steamed and frothed milk; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon chopped bar. Stir and enjoy.