When it’s hot cider-sipping time, you naturally think of doughnuts! When you are cooking gluten-free, it’s often difficult to find doughnuts at your local food stores. Now, you don’t have to! Here’s a fast and budget-friendly way to feed your doughnut craving and make sure your efforts are never wasted. You can even reheat–if there are any left!
- Spray oil of your choice (sunflower or coconut)
- Glutino Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Pureed pumpkin - 2 teaspoons per slice of bread
- Cinnamon & sugar mixture - one part cinnamon to two parts sugar
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- 3 Set it aside.
- 4 Take a slice of bread, spread the pumpkin onto the slice and then smoosh it into a cruller form.
- 5 It may take a few minutes and the bread may begin to break apart, but continue to form it.
- 6 Spray with spray oil and finish molding the shape.
- 7 Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and place onto the lined baking sheet.
- 8 Bake for five minutes.
- 9 Turn the cruller over, sprinkle with more cinnamon and sugar and bake another five minutes.
- 10 Allow to cool on parchment paper.
- 11 These will be very soft and cake-like crullers and are best served warm.
- 12 Keep them store in an airtight container, then reheat and add additional cinnamon and sugar.