A California favorite, this Cobb Salad features the original ingredients of chicken, avocado, bacon, eggs, and more, with the bright addition of lemon vinaigrette.
Why Try? Originally created by using whatever was available in the fridge at the Brown Derby Restaurant in Hollywood, you can do the same by keeping many of these ingredients on hand for whenever salad hunger strikes.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 bag mixed greens
- 1 cup lemon vinaigrette, prepared
- 1 Toss lettuce with green onions and vinaigrette. Arrange on serving platter.
- 2 Top with chicken breasts, egg, tomato, bacon, and avocado. Serve immediately.