Capture the robust and sunny flavors of the Mediterranean in this traditional salad dressing made easy with Greek Seasoning – a traditional blend of onion, garlic, oregano, lemon, and even a hint of mint. For an easy main dish, top with sliced cooked chicken or turkey.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 head Romaine lettuce or 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or black olives, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1 Mix Greek seasoning, lemon juice, vinegar and oil in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in cheese. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
- 2 Meanwhile, wash, dry and tear lettuce or salad greens into bite-size pieces. Place lettuce and vegetables in large bowl. Just before serving, stir dressing; drizzle over salad. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with additional feta cheese, if desired.