Use Yukon gold, red or all-purpose potatoes in this classic potato salad.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 5 cups cubed potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Mustard Seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 Bring potatoes to boil in lightly salted water in large saucepan. Cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.
- 2 Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss gently to coat.
- 3 Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 4 TIP: Dilly Potato Salad: Prepare as directed. Stir 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed into mayonnaise mixture.