Gazpacho is a classic Spanish tomato soup and you will only find it in Spain during the summer because the locals will only make it with the freshest of ingredients.
It’s so easy to make you’ll be surprised you haven’t yet!
- 4-5 large organic tomatoes
- 5 medium-sized Persian cucumbers, skin on
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar (start with this, taste after it's blended and add more if necessary)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Roughly chop all the vegetable ingredients.
- 2 Place in a very high powered blender, along with a generous pinch of salt and a little pepper, the sherry vinegar, and puree.
- 3 While it’s blending, add the olive oil so it emulsifies.
- 4 Taste and adjust seasoning, adding salt and vinegar as needed. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.