This frosty-cold and refreshing frappe, served bistro style in a glass, combines the irresistible flavors of coffee ice cream, coffee liqueur and chocolate covered coffee beans for the ultimate summertime coffee lover’s ice cream dessert.
Why Try? What could be more refreshing on a hot summer day–skip that cup of hot coffee and chill out with this easy to prepare ice cream frappe recipe.
- 2 cups coffee ice cream
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 small scoops coffee ice cream (optional)
- Dark chocolate covered coffee beans
- 1 Combine 2 cups coffee ice cream, coffee liqueur and vanilla in a blender; blend until smooth.
- 2 Pour into two glasses; top each with 1 small scoop coffee ice cream, if desired.
- 3 Garnish each with chocolate covered coffee beans.