Cranberry sauce is delicious on pork. This recipe uses Uncle Ben’s long grain and wild rice to pair with the tender pork. We suggest fresh green beans to round out the meal with added flavor and color.
This recipe courtesy of Uncle Ben’s.
Recommended: If pork loin is used instead of tenderloin, cooking time will be much longer. Cook pork to an internal temperature of 160 degrees using a meat thermometer.
- 1 box UNCLE BEN'S® Long Grain & Wild Rice Original Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce (8-ounce)
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Prepare rice according to package instructions.
- 2 In a bowl, whisk the cranberry sauce and water until smooth, set aside.
- 3 Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. Brown the tenderloin on all sides in a skillet.
- 4 Completely coat the browned tenderloin with the cranberry glaze and place in a preheated 375 degree oven. After 10 minutes, glaze the tenderloin again. Cook another 10 minutes, remove from oven, slice and serve over rice.