Made with orange soda and grape juice with fresh fruit, this spooky Creeper Peeper Punch is a great non-alcoholic choice that is sure to give your Halloween guests a deliciously creepy and refreshing drink.
Click below to find more spooky Halloween recipes:
- 1 cup seedless black grapes
- 2 navel oranges
- 4 cups seedless black grapes, frozen
- 4 cups orange soda, chilled
- 8 cups grape juice, chilled
- 1 Slice 1 cup grapes into round slices; set aside.
- 2 Slice 2 navel oranges into thin wheels; set aside.
- 3 Portion frozen grapes evenly in glasses or in a punch bowl. Add orange soda and grape juice.
- 4 Garnish with orange slices topped with sliced grape “eyeballs”.