Remember that salad that Grandma always brought to dinner! You weren’t sure whether it was a salad, or a dessert! We’ve remade it here, and the preparation time is minimal compared to the original time it took to wait for this recipe to be complete. Surprise your family and make your grandmother jealous when you show her how delicious this recipe is and how much less time you spent in the kitchen putting it together!
This can be made as an individual serving or in a larger dessert dish for multiple people. The original version has at least two layers but that is not necessary.
- Jello or Jello alternative
- Pineapple, crushed & chopped
- Strawberries, crushed & chopped
- Glutino Pretzel Sticks, chopped
- Dairy free yogurt
- 1 Layer as follows: jello (or) jello alternative, pineapple, strawberries, pretzel sticks and yogurt.
- 2 Do not prepare more than a few hours ahead of serving as the pretzels will begin to mush.