Yes, these 5 simple ingredients create a dynamite peanut butter cookie! These cookies are for everyone, as they are diabetic-friendly and gluten-free, and still manage to have a rich and perfectly sweet flavor.
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
This recipe is courtesy of Holly Clegg!
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 Preheat oven 350°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and baking soda until well combined. Stir in peanuts.
- 3 Place dough by teaspoonfuls on nonstick baking sheet and press down with a fork to form ridges. Bake 12–14 minutes or until lightly browned.