This impressive easy-to-assemble dessert features hearty chunks of chocolate-pecan brownies layered with scoops of Irish cream, chocolate chip and coffee fudge-swirl ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.
Why Try? This is one indulgent fun-to-eat dessert (alternately referred to as “Sunday Muddy Sundae” as a homage to Irish rockers U2.)
- 4 chocolate pecan brownies, halved (use packaged brownies or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate ice cream topping, warm
- 1 Layer alternating scoops of ice cream and brownie halves evenly in four ice cream sundae glasses.
- 2 Top each sundae with a tablespoon of chocolate ice cream topping.
- 3 Serve immediately.