Incorporating fresh vegetables with soy creates a delicious and nutritious meal for the whole family. Edamame is not only tasty, it’s become quite trendy in recent times.
Recipe courtesy of The Soy Foods Council
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen, shelled edamame (green soybeans), 3 cups
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn or 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 4 to 6 medium radishes, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Cook edamame as package directs, omitting salt.
- 2 Cool under running cold water; drain well.
- 3 Toss with corn, radishes, and onions in a medium bowl.
- 4 Whisk vinegar, oil, and garlic in a small bowl; toss with edamame mixture.
- 5 Serve immediately or chill.