This simple recipe with fresh rosemary, garlic and Fontina cheese on flatbread gives you a new and flavorful way to serve “pizza.”
Why Try? It’s easy to make and a nice change of pace from the “typical” pizza.
- 2 6-inch to 9-inch flatbreads, prepared
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary, fresh, course chopped
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2 Arrange flatbread on a flat work surface.
- 3 Top, evenly, with grated Fontina cheese, sprinkle evenly with rosemary, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4 Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5 Top with fresh shaved Parmesan cheese.