Cheer your team on by decorating sugar cookies in the team’s colors.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®
- 1 package (17 1/2 ounces) sugar cookie mix
- Colorful Sugar Cookie Icing:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 to 15 drops McCormick® Assorted Food Colors and Egg Dye or McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 Prepare cookie mix as directed on package.
- 2 Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick.
- 3 Cut into football-themed shapes with cookie cutters.
- 4 Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 5 For the Icing, mix sugar, milk, vanilla and food color in small bowl. Stir in corn syrup until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, stir in small amount of additional corn syrup. Decorate cooled cookies as desired.