Inspired by the typically deep fried Irish egg roll, our Irish Spring Roll recipe features a cabbage wrap filled with a delicious corned beef mixture of fresh ingredients, making it a lighter alternative that still packs a flavorful punch! Make your St. Patrick’s Day celebration the best yet by featuring our other two St. Patricks Day recipes below at your party!
Want to see how it’s done? We have the video right here!
To see our St. Patrick’s Day Irish Cream Dip with Brownie Brittle, click here!
For our St. Patrick’s Day Pub Nachos with Irish Ale Cheddar Sauce, click here!
- 8 Savoy or Napa cabbage leaves, blanched, dried
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4-6 slices, rye bread, cut into strips
- 1/2 pound corned beef, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Horseradish Dijon mustard
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, dill, parsley, and set aside.
- 2 In a medium bowl, toss the corned beef with the horseradish mustard.
- 3 On a flat working space, lay out the cabbage leaves and spread mayonnaise mixture on top.
- 4 Add a few strips each of bread and corned beef, finish with 1 tablespoon shredded carrots, and roll.