This Fresh Strawberry Rosé Slushie is made with organic, fresh, in-season strawberries and your favorite brand of rosé.
Add an adult twist to your favorite childhood drink!
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 cup organic strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can melt it with 1/4 cup of water to make simple syrup)
- Ice cube tray
- 1 In a blender, add the strawberries, sugar and 1 cup of the Rosé Wine.
- 2 Blend until very smooth, then pour into ice cube trays. Freeze for several hours, then place the cubes back in the blender, along with the rest of the bottle of wine.
- 3 Blend until smooth and pour into glasses. Enjoy!