Something for sports fans of all ages, these food craft football fields can be made any time of the year!
Show off your kitchen skills in under 15 minutes – less time in the kitchen means more time with friends and family watching the game.
To make this edible football fields no special kitchen skills are necessary, just the willingness to eat and have fun!
This recipe is gluten-free.
For Each Fun-Size Football Field
- Glutino Table Crackers
- SunButter (Recommend the no sugar added)
- Green sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
- Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Cookies
- 1 Spread your desired number of crackers evenly with a layer of SunButter
- 2 Be sure to cover the cracker to the edges
- 3 Sprinkle with green sprinkles until it’s full and looks like a field
- 4 Using a frosting bag, frost lines across the cracker beginning with the middle
- 5 Set aside
- 6 Gently squeeze and form a Soft Baked cookie into a football shape
- 7 Place it on the “field”
- 8 Using the frosting bag, make one strip on each end of the football
- 9 Add frosting laces by adding a “U” shape on the side of the football
- 10 Add 3-4 laces going across the “U” shape