This is a down-home, country style sandwich that will satisfy the most voracious appetite.
Why Try? When you’re really hungry, is there anything better than a beautifully-built sandwich? This is one of those kind of sandwiches.
- 4 ounces prepared smoked pork loin, sliced
- 1 bolillo roll (artisan roll)
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon sorghum molasses
- 2 tablespoons collard greens, wilted
- 1 slice of bacon, crumbled
- 1 Slice bolillo roll.
- 2 Warm the sliced smoked pork loin on a medium hot griddle
- 3 Spread mustard on one side of the bolillo roll.
- 4 Pile on the pork loin slices and drizzle on sorghum molasses.
- 5 Add wilted collard greens and crumbled bacon.
- 6 Serve warm.