This double-tortilla pizza “crisp” makes an excellent far-from-ordinary appetizer.
Why Try? The truffle oil makes it extra special.
- 4 – 8-inch tortillas
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, whipped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2 On work surface lay out four tortillas. Spread evenly over two; cheese mixture, sprinkle thyme leaves and drizzle truffle oil. Close with remaining two tortillas.
- 3 Heat griddle or 2 skillets.
- 4 Place crisps on griddle and cook until blistered and golden.
- 5 Turn them with a large spatula and cook until golden.