Purple hands floating in a neon green punch–how Halloween can you get!
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 to 5 drops Purple McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- Clear clean disposable vinyl glove (non-powdered)
- Rubber band or twist-tie
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon Green McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 1 To make the hand, mix 1 1/2 cups water and 4 to 5 drops purple Neon Food Color. Pour into glove and secure with rubber band or twist-tie. Place in resealable plastic bag and seal bag (to prevent possible leaks). Freeze 8 hours or overnight until solid.
- 2 Just before serving, mix soda, lemonade concentrate and green Neon Food Color in punch bowl.
- 3 To serve, float hand in punch bowl. If desired, glove may be removed from the ice hand. The purple color will blend with the green punch.