Here’s a refreshing, easy-to-make summer beverage everyone will enjoy.
Why Try? Everyone’s heard about the health benefits of green tea. This recipe improves the flavor—and it’s so easy you almost don’t need a recipe.
- 20 ounces bottled or fresh brewed Green Tea
- 20 ounces bottled or fresh lemonade
- 1 cup white peaches, chunked
- 16 each fresh Bing cherries with stems
- 1 package (0.66 ounces) mint plus 1 sprig for garnish
- Crushed ice
- 1 Combine tea and lemonade in a pitcher.
- 2 Add chunked peaches, cherries and mint.
- 3 Muddle (crush) the mint.
- 4 Serve over crushed ice and garnish with a sprig of mint.