Grilled wings are a healthier alternative to fried wings, but just as satisfying. Use your favorite cayenne pepper sauce, and serve these with a chunky blue cheese dressing. Be sure to have hot crusty bread for dipping in the delicious wing sauce. Grilling the wings is also a wonderful way to showcase any other flavorful sauce.
Want to see more videos and recipes from 90 Seconds in the Kitchen? Click here!
- 3 pounds chicken wings, whole
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- Blue cheese dressing, chunky
- Carrots, for dipping
- Celery, for dipping
- 1 Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2 Fold the chicken wings, hooking the claw inward to make a little triangle.
- 3 Spread the wings out on a large baking sheet and season generously with Kosher salt and pepper.
- 4 When the grill is hot, grill the wings 15-20 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- 5 In a small saucepan melt butter and add hot sauce over medium-low heat.
- 6 When the wings are charred and fully cooked, place in a large bowl and pour the butter mixture over the wings and toss until well coated.
- 7 Serve with chunky blue cheese dressing, celery, and carrots.