Savor these hearty grilled sandwiches piled high with thinly sliced corned beef and melting white Cheddar cheese. Tastes great paired with a classic Black & Tan beer.
Why Try? Switch from the ordinary ham-and-cheese to these crave able grilled sandwiches!
- 1 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 8 (1/2 ounce each) slices white Cheddar cheese
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 tablespoons dark whole grain country mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Spread mustard on 4 slices of bread; top each slice evenly with corned beef and sliced cheese.
- 2 Close sandwiches with top slices of bread.
- 3 Spread butter evenly over outsides of sandwiches; grill over medium-low heat on both sides until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.