For weeknight meals or game day parties, try warm steak slices on a crusty roll with all the fixins. To prepare indoors, cook steak under the broiler or on a countertop grill.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- 6 Kaiser or other crusty rolls
- 6 slices provolone or Swiss cheese
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 slices
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Mix oil, vinegar, Steak Seasoning and Italian seasoning in small bowl. Reserve 1/3 cup for brushing on rolls. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; toss to coat.
- 2 Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill steak over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Split rolls in half. Brush with reserved marinade. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- 4 Slice steak into thin slices. Serve steak on toasted rolls topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato and red onion.