This salad just screams summer on a plate! It’s perfect for picnics and outdoor BBQs and is sure to wow your family and friends with the multiple layers of sweet and savory. If desired you can substitute thinly sliced Virginia ham for the prosciutto.
- 4-6 peaches
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 loaf Italian bread sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil + 3 tablespoons
- 1/3 pound prosciutto
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2 Peel peaches, cut in half, remove the stone and grill on the cut side only until lightly caramelized.
- 3 Mix together cream cheese, yogurt and honey; set aside.
- 4 Lightly brush one side of the bread slices with olive oil, place on a baking sheet and bake 4-5 minutes.
- 5 Spread cream cheese mixture on the toasts and place on a large serving platter.
- 6 Top with the arugula, prosciutto, peaches and feta.
- 7 Mix together 1/3 cup olive oil, raspberry vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 8 Drizzle onto the salad and serve.