This delicious Grilled Sea Bass is marinated in a lemon-herb marinade, grilled to perfection, and topped with a Tahini Sauce.
For this recipe, we highly recommend pairing your Grilled Sea Bass with this mouthwatering Greek Fennel Salad!
- 4 sea bass filets, about 8 ounces each
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- Juice from a lemon
- Salt and pepper
Lemon Herb Marinade
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence (can substitute Italian herb mixture or just mix dried oregano, thyme and rosemary)
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 Marinate the Sea Bass filets in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- 2 Heat the grill to medium high and sear the fish, flesh side down. After 3-4 minutes, flip, using both tongs and a spatula, and reduce heat to low.
- 3 Cover the lid and cook for a few more minutes or until the fish is white and firm.
- 4 Remove, tent with foil and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, mix the tahini with fresh lemon juice, salt and thin with a little water. Stir until combined.
- 6 If the mixture is thick peanut butter consistency, continue to add water until it's the same consistency as honey.
- 7 Serve by spooning the tahini over the fish.