Tie-dyes and lava lamps were the inspiration for this smoothie that is sure to become a favorite with both kids and moms.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 container (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- McCormick® Assorted NEON! Food Colors and Egg Dye
- 1 Place all ingredients, except food colors, in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- 2 Divide mixture evenly into 4 portions.
- 3 Stir 6 drops of a different food color into each portion.
- 4 Pour the different colors alternately into each of 3 tall glasses to serve.