Spend time with family and friends making and decorating these fun holiday cookies.
Recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutrition Infomation (per serving): Calories 130, Total fat 10 g, Saturated fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 2 g, Vitamin A 8 %DV, Vitamin C 0 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 2 %DV.
Makes 4-1/2 dozen or 27 servings, 2 cookies each.
Kraft Kitchens Tips:
Substitute 1/2 teaspoon almond extract for the vanilla.
Size It Up: Spend time with family and friends making and decorating these fun holiday cookies. Then, treat yourself to a serving of 2 of these festive cookies.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- Colored sugar or decorating icings
- 1 BEAT cream cheese, butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 2 PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch-thickness. Cut into shapes with 2-inch cookie cutters; sprinkle with colored sugar. Or, leave plain to frost later with decorating icing (after cookies are baked and cooled). Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 3 BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Cool completely.