That waffle iron can do more than make a waffle. Try it for sandwiches, french toast, even–yes–hash browns.
- One bag fresh hash browns from the refrigerator section
- Spray oil to treat the waffle iron
- 1 Treat hot waffle iron with spray oil.
- 2 Take about one-third to one-half of the bag of potatoes and spread carefully over hot waffle iron.
- 3 Close lid and watch - should take about 3-5 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, make an egg to go on top (recommend sunny side up) of each portion.
- 5 When hash browns are browned and crisp, remove from waffle iron and plate.
- 6 Add egg to each portion.
- 7 Add additional potatoes and repeat the process for additional servings.