These are a form of sugar cookie that just might replace your usual recipe!
These cookies are part of our 2016 Twelve Days of Christmas Cookies edition; find 12+ drop cookie recipes by clicking on this article link.
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Cream sugar with butter.
- 3 Add egg and vanilla.
- 4 Mix in remainder of ingredients.
- 5 Drop onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 6 Bake 8-10 minutes.