Simple, simple, simple. That’s what this dish is. And to top that off, it’s simply delicious.
Why Try? Home grown tomatoes really make this dish a standout. Make this recipe while they’re in season in your part of the country.
- 4 large ripe heirloom tomatoes, thick sliced and cut into wedges
- 6-7 green tomatoes (green zebra) cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 Arrange tomatoes on a large platter.
- 2 Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3 Crumble Feta cheese over the top. Serve immediately.